Hey y'all, I'm an automation engineer from the Natural State - that's Arkansas for you non-southerners. I grew up on a farm and learned the value of hard work and a good work ethic from a young age. I went to school in the Piney Woods of East Texas, where I honed my technical skills and developed a passion for making things work more efficiently. After graduation, I worked for a few years in the oil and gas industry before transitioning to a career in automation engineering. Now, I'm happiest when I'm knee-deep in code, figuring out how to automate a process and make it run smoother than silk on a hot skillet. I'm also a bit of a gearhead - I love tinkering with machines and making them run better. That's probably why I'm drawn to automation engineering like a hog to slop! When I'm not at work, you can usually find me fishing, hunting, or working on my truck. I've got a pretty strong southern drawl, and I'm not afraid to use it!

* This About Me page was written with the help of ChatGPT and is maybe 80% accurate. The other 20% is misleading for infosec purposes :) Although I guess it's less effective now that I told you...
 MySpace.com |  Home The Web MySpace     Help |  SignUp 
Home |  Browse |  Search |  Invite |  Rank |  Mail |  Blog |  Favorites |  Forum |  Groups |  Events |  Games |  Music |  Classifieds

Last Login: 01/09/2006
View more pics


 MySpace URL: 

Video Games

Here for:
Zodiac Sign
Smoke / Drink

[Subscribe to this Blog]

I'm always doing (or reading) something, check my blog out!  (view more)

[View All Blog Entries]

About me:
Who I'd like to meet:

 MySpace Records 
 MySpace Records 

Add Comment

About |   FAQ |   Terms |   Privacy | Safety Tips  |  Contact Myspace  |   Promote! |   Advertise |   MySpace Shop

©2003-2005 MySpace.com All Rights Reserved.